|Home||» Products||» Optical Emission Spectrometer||» Metavision-108E Spectrometers|
The Metavision-108E is one of the efficient models of Metavision -108N, that is the most befitting and significant model for analyzing ferrous & non-ferrous Metals & Alloys. This model is a cost-effective instrument that embodies the most noted features of M-108N with substantial number of elements for a specific application.
Immensely flexible, strong & sturdy CCD based system in its series.
The most versatile & rugged CCD based system in its class.
- Satisfactorily catering to need of ferrous & non-ferrous applications.
- Complete software control with the help of external PC in order to facilitate operation.
- Temperature controlling & argon purging optics.
- Gas (Argon) saving outfit is integrated.
- Integrated Auto diagnosis attribute.
- Minimal cost of ownership and economical maintenance for any spectrometer.
- It is a truly great value for investment as it promises for high performance at the best price
- Wavelength spanning from 160 to 410 nm
- Temperature maintaining system
- Absolutely exclusive D-Scan Method for enhancing Resolution
- Resolution covers about 130 pm
- Exclusive method for improving Focal length
- Focal length covers 150 mm