Our R&D Proposition
In order to keep our equipment parallel to the standard prevailing in the global industry, we have developed R&D Department, with a multidisciplinary team of experts, is provided with adequate infrastructure. Since our inception, we have focused on enhancing the resources and skill of R&D Unit that has turned out to be a cornerstone of the company, as it is the originator of new ideas and innovations. That helps us in bucking up the standard of the existing range as well as developing the new models of Metallurgical Analytical Instruments, besides being instrumental in streamlining the manufacturing mechanism and reducing the production cost. In other words, our R&D is thoroughly engrossed in formulating design and standard parameters so that we can further establish a remarkable foothold in the international arena.
Why Prefer Us?
- Excellent R & D Department
- Large Product Line
- Customized Solutions
- Technologically Sound
- Global Quality Standards
- Quality and Reliable Products
- Aplication Support
- Affordable Products For Every Lab
Our team comprises of:
- Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
- Designers / Software Professionals
- Research & Development Experts
- Quality Auditors
- Sales & Marketing Professionals
- Consistent technological innovation in the field of analytical & metallurgical instruments.
- Quality assured products at affordable rates.
- Application specific design & construction.
- Stable, efficient and advanced products.
We have a long list of our clients who appreciate us for our services and have complete trust on our products. Few of them are as follows:
- Toyo Engineering India Limited
- The Tata Iron and Steel Company Limited
- Sundaram - Clayton Limited
- Synergies - Dooray Automotive Ltd.
- Steel Authority of India Limited
- Kirloskar Brothers Ltd.
- Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
- Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research
- Best Cast IT Ltd.
- Ashok Leyland Ltd.
- Ennore Foundries Ltd.
- Pooja Castings P. Ltd.
- Shree Pomani Alloys
- Arjay Alloys P. Ltd.
- Universal Engineers.
Metavision Spectrometers installed in over 22 countries.
HQ in Mumbai (India)
Other locations in India - Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore, Kolkata, New Delhi, Pune, Ranchi, Nagpur and Secunderabad